Floura LLC is a woman and minority owned, multi-disciplined Pharmaceutical Consulting company, with a core specialty in potent material handling/containment technology.
The principals of Floura LLC, have a combined 40+ years of hands on experience within the pharmaceutical industry. This expertise has been gained by working for vendor companies, engineering companies and major pharmaceutical companies. This gives us a unique perspective with regard to the needs and workings of all aspects of the industry.
| Katherine Din Floura, PE - CEO |
Katherine has 25 years experience as an Engineer and Project Manager with in the Pharmaceutical, Automotive and the Telecommunications R&D industries. She has over 15 years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry where she has held engineering and project management positions with Warner-Lambert Company and Pfizer, Inc. She is a registered Professional Engineer in the State of New Jersey and is a member of ISPE.
Hari Floura - President
Our business model is based on utilizing our extensive network of consultants, all of them industry recognized A-list experts in their field. By utilizing this model, we can handle small or large projects using a highly experienced skill base with the most cost effective methods, without ever compromising quality.
We believe that:
- Success can only be achieved through collaboration and teamwork
- We must understand our clients businuss goals, project needs and risks prior to making any assumptions with regard to the solutions required
- Use a risk based approach to provide our clients with real world solutions to meet their unique needs
- The professionals we use will make the difference. We select industry recognized experts as our core team members.
- Ensure that in addition to expertise in their selected specialty, all team members also demonstrate superior teamwork skills.
- Our philosophy of a high quality design package extends beyond meeting the technical requirements presented by our clients